Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Fantasy Football is on My List!!!!

But in a good way.

Actually, Super Mario should be writing this. I think he forgot that he is a blog member here. Someone ought to remind him. :o)

Super Mario LOVES Fantasy sports. He does football and baseball each year. Last night, I called him from work, and he said he had won something through Fantasy Football. He can't remember exactly what he signed up for or how he had won it, but it had to do with a local radio station. The radio station notified him and let him know that he had won FOUR FREE ROUNDS OF GOLF!!!!

Super Mario is also on my list for many reasons, but for one because he is constantly winning things. I don't know how it happens, but it does. Little door prizes at school. $100 for computer surveys. Once, in Iowa, he won tickets to see Mamma Mia! through a local radio station. When he was a teenager, he even won a trip to Nashville! I can hardly wait to see what he wins next.

No comments: