Thursday, April 26, 2007

Yummy Stuff

Scott and I have discovered many yummy, lo-cal treats lately. A couple of my favorites are:

The 100 Calorie Packs. Specifically, the Hershey's, Chips Ahoy, and Oreo Cookie bar ones.

Life Chocolate Oat Crunch cereal.

Special K Red Berries.

Fat free, sugar free chocolate pudding with fat free, sugar free Cool Whip.

Dark chocolate M-n-M's - not specifically lo-cal, but healthier for you than milk chocolate
M-n-M's.

Quaker rice cakes - caramel and chocolate peanut butter flavors. Scott likes the apple cinnamon flavor.

Kashi bars - the GoLean Crunch bars to be exact. The chocolate peanut crunch and the caramel ones are my favorites. YUM YUM YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of the above treats are worth a gander.

Got any suggestions for this consumer?

2 comments:

Coach said...

I'm going to have to take a few minutes to blog about my Atkins diet adventures some time. I've been looking for snacks that involve zero carbs and they are pretty hard to find. Beef jerky: has sugar. Even nuts and cheese I'm supposed to be limiting. It's kind of harder than you'd think.

One of these days I'm going to kiss this diet goodbye and just try to eat smarter, so I'll give your snacks a try then. :-)

MMA Lady said...

Absolutely, Coach. Carbs and I are dear friends - I just eat fewer of them these days. I recently added a 100 calorie pack snack - Hostess Cupcakes! YUM!
AND a new Special K cereal - Choclate Delight? Chocolate Sensation? Anyway, it has real little dark chocolate pieces in it.
I know Atkins is difficult, but most of my friends who have tried it have lost lots of weight. DO blog about it. I'm interested in others' weight loss journeys - what works, what doesn't, etc.