Monday, July 03, 2006

I Heart Regular Roast Beef

Arby's. Mmmm. I know, it's terrible for me. But, mmmm. Tonight I was hungry, and it was late, and I didn't want to wait the hour it would take to pull something out of the freezer and get it ready.

9:49.

Arby's closes at 10:00.

I pull up to the drive through screen at 9:55. It took a minute (I think they were hoping I'd change my mind and go to Taco Bell), but then I heard, "Welcome to Arby's. Can I take your order?"

It took a few minutes to get my food ready because they were making it fresh for me (well, the beef was already slaughtered and roasted), but I was still driving back home by 10:00.

As I left the window, the employee locked the window and began turning out lights.

My fries were so hot they burned my tongue a bit. And she'd gone ahead and given me a few packages of Arby's sauce. Mmmmm, Arby's.

1 comment:

MMA Lady said...

I heart the Beef-N-Cheddar and Onion Petals. Alas, as you say, so bad for me, but - mmmmm.
Thankfully, the nearest Arby's is about an hour from here! Or maybe, not thankfully? Depends on how healthy I'm trying to be any given day.